We provide personalized or small group instruction in digital photography, including everything from the basics of operating your camera to getting your images into your computer for editing. We prefer to work with DSLR’s, but we can help with most any camera. Emphasis is on the fundamentals of photography:
- Light – it’s properties and how to “see” it
- Exposure – how to control it in different lighting
- Focus – control sharpness and depth of field
- Composition – what makes a good image
- Visualization – pulling out the image from visual chaos
PRICING: Our basic charge is $50.00 per hour for one-on-one instruction. We will provide a fixed cost quotation for a specific session. For group sessions, please ask for a quotation based on the training content and the number of attendees.
Please let me know how I can help you with your photography!